Friday, January 09, 2009

Mister God, this is Anna annoys me to a certain extent because all they have are questions and answers from Anna and then she'll suddenly "spring up" and tell us her realisation about the definition of God or something. Not much of a storyline, at least till page 73.


I'm supposed to be out in Novena right now waiting for 2 pm to come so I can meet my brother and Jas at cityhall for lunch, but I left my cell at home so there wasn't any choice blah blah blah.


(blogging helps me waste abit of time and I'm capable of churning out long paragraphs of incoherent material but it'll just push away all the videos with the lovely songs so I'll say byebye now.)




Some tagreplies

Jasmine
: emmaaaaa. omg. U ARE SUCH A SPENDTHRIFT! I have never, ever bought so much things like u before. omg. U bai4 jin1 nv3.
Jasmine: btw that toopid bro of urs haven confirm with me yet. later i call him. wahalallala
{I'll be seeing you soon! Wonder where my toopid brother is haha and what bai4 jin1 nv3? D: I'm starving ): Must make him treat me later HAHA}

leongying`: OMG EMMS THAT IS A LOT! :O
{guilty guilty! I won't be buying anything besides food for now LOL!}

ANNA: I nearly cried while reading sister's keeper lah n Mister God is a weird book i couldn't get past e first few pages AND IT'S COS ANNA IS SUCH AN AWESOME NAME:D AHAHAHAH
ANNA
: AND I LOVE KONG IT'S SUCH A NICE SONG I THINK I CAN MEMORISE E LYRICS ALR HAHAHA
{I just finished first two chapters and it already looks nice! AH mister God IS weird it gets kinda boring. Hopefully I'll find inspiration after the next chapter .__. AND ONLY THE NAME ANNA IS AWESOME (not you HAHAHAHA). YES I LOVE KONG. Wahahah justin has such a nice voice. SEEYOU TOMORROW!}

No comments: